you’re parents buy you whatever you want. take you on all the trips you want. do whatever necessary to make you happy. and you think that true love? what a sad life you must lead.
Posted 11 months ago with 13 Notes
- comfortable-disarray reblogged this from stoneyxochi
- comfortable-disarray likes this
- xogretchennn likes this
- fatwalrusbeard reblogged this from lady-sith
- dankandmusic said:when i get a girl i love ima spoil the fucking shit out of her with things like that
- janeraquel said:It can go either ways. Some parents won’t put heart into the things they do and some will, regardless if it costs money or not.
- harmonykocaine likes this
- lady-sith reblogged this from stoneyxochi
- lady-sith likes this
- lilmatteo reblogged this from stoneyxochi
- aluqa likes this
- johnscottharris likes this
- michaelstango said:there could be true love within that, doesn’t mean just because they do that they’re substituting it for true love; it could be both.
- stoneyxochi posted this